Taking care of your wellbeing during this time...
This might feel like a difficult or stressful time but there are lots of simple things you can try that could help your wellbeing for example eating well, staying hydrated and getting enough sleep.
We've also made a list of a few activities you might want to try if you haven't already:
· Listening to your favourite music.
· Watching your favourite tv shows/films.
· Doing some gardening.
· Going for a daily walk and socially distancing.
· Exercising- Joe Wick's is doing great daily PE lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8o8wMgAT-Y
· Checking in with friends via technology and using this in a positive way.
· Reading your favourite books or listening to audiobooks (David Williams is releasing free audiobooks for children currently and the app 'audible' is also doing this ).
· Using mindful apps such as 'calm' or 'headspace' both are free to download.
We've attached some activities you might want to try at this bottom of this blog these include: journaling, colouring, garden activities etc.
Be kind to each other and stay safe,
Love Mrs Betts & Mrs King