Ready for School?!
We’re really looking forward to welcoming the children back into school tomorrow and hope they are excited about returning to school, seeing their friends and jumping back into school life!
A few reminders and some extra information for tomorrow and the week ahead:
- Please read the attached parent leaflet carefully and be very mindful of start and end times to the day. Please don’t be early or late and help us control the number of people on site:
- F1 (Foundation outdoor area gate) 9am - 3:15pm
- F2 (Foundation outdoor area gate) 8.55am - 3:30pm (F2 will leave via the fire door next to their carpet area)
- Y1 (Fire doors to classroom) 8:50am - 3:20pm
- Y2/3 (Fire doors to classroom) 8:50am - 3:20pm
- Y4 (Front Playground) 8:50am - 3:30pm
- Y5 and Y6 (Back door) 8:45am - 3:30pm
- Ony one adult per family should accompany their children onto the school site.
- To answer your questions and point you in the right direction, Mrs Buttery will be available near the Foundation entrance every day from 8.50am this week. Mrs Holmes or Mr Cresswell will be available near the ‘bandstand’ to the rear of the school before and after school.
- Please ensure your child has a named water bottle in school as we do not have disposable cups to allow them to have a drink.
- Please ensure your child has a labelled PE kit in school at all times.
- Please ensure you have discussed and practised our Rainbow Rules with your children before tomorrow.
- Going to school ‘does not increase risk of young children catching coronavirus’ – Click here to read more.
- If you have any questions or concerns about symptoms of covid-19, always use this link to get clear advice from the NHS: Check Your Symptoms - https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/
- Mrs King will not be in school next week – Mrs Holmes and Mrs Buttery will answer any questions you have for Mrs King.
- Our full opening plan can be found here