Important Reminders for Returning to School Tomorrow.
We can now confirm that KPNS will be open to all our pupils as planned tomorrow. We have reviewed and updated our risk assessments in response to the latest guidance and staff are planned and ready for your children to be in school.
We’re really looking forward to welcoming the children back into school and hope they are excited about returning to school, seeing their friends and jumping back into school life after a much need Christmas break!
A few reminders for tomorrow and the week ahead:
- Please read the attached parent leaflet carefully and be very mindful of start and end times to the day. Please don’t be early or late and help us control the number of people on site:
- F1 (Foundation outdoor area gate) 9am - 3:15pm
- F2 (Foundation outdoor area gate) 8.55am - 3:30pm (F2 will leave via the fire door next to their carpet area)
- Y1 (Fire doors to classroom) 8:50am - 3:20pm
- Y2/3 (Fire doors to classroom) 8:50am - 3:20pm
- Y4 (Front Playground) 8:50am - 3:30pm
- Y5 and Y6 (Back door) 8:45am - 3:30pm
- Ony one adult per family should accompany their children onto the school site.
- Please wear face masks on the school site unless you are medically exempt.
- Please ensure your child has a named water bottle in school as we do not have disposable cups to allow them to have a drink.
- Please ensure your child has a labelled PE kit in school at all times.
- Please ensure you have discussed and practised our Rainbow Rules with your children before tomorrow.
- If you have any questions or concerns about symptoms of covid-19, always use this link to get clear advice from the NHS: Check Your Symptoms - https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/
- To answer your questions and point you in the right direction, Mrs King or Mrs Holmes will be available near the ‘bandstand’ to the rear of the school before and after school.