Holiday Club Information
- Ages 3-12 years old
- Sessions will be based around themes and will be fun! We know that children will only enjoy our club if the activities are exciting and interesting. A full list of themes can be found below.
- Childcare vouchers can be used - payment details can be found below.
- Children will need to bring a packed lunch - snacks and drinks will be provided during the day
- When dropping off children please drive into the school car park and then walk to the entrance at the rear of the building - Click here for details
Prices and Session Timetable
- See the flyer here for prices
- Please note that all sessions must be paid for in advance (see attachment at bottom of this page for payment details).
- Extra sessions booked during the week (where space allows) should be paid on the morning.
- 7.30-9am Breakfast (i.e. cereals, toast etc.), 10.30ish snack (i.e. fruit, crackers etc), 4.30ish light snack (i.e. sandwiches, toast, beans on toast)
To make a booking
- See the flyer here for booking information
We’ve been working really hard to create a holiday club for Keyworth families that combines high quality child care with affordable pricing. We’re keen to hear what you think about the club so please let us have your feedback.