Holiday Club Information
- Over the summer our Holiday Club will run between 20th July and 4th September, 7.30am - 6pm.
- The club will be based at Keyworth Primary School (Nottingham Road, Keyworth, NG12 5FB) - Please be aware on the 31st July, 1st August and 2nd August the holiday club will be based at Crossdale Primary School.
- Ages 3-12 years old
- Sessions will be based around themes and will be fun! We know that children will only enjoy our club if the activities are exciting and interesting. A full list of themes can be found below.
- Childcare vouchers can be used - payment details can be found below.
- Children will need to bring a packed lunch - snacks and drinks will be provided during the day
- When dropping off children please drive into the school car park and then walk to the entrance at the rear of the building - Click here for details
Prices and Session Timetable
- 5 hours of care to suit requirements - £13.50
- 7 hours of care would be £13.50 for the first 5 hours and then £3.50 for each additional hour
- 8.5 hours or more will be charged at the full day rate of £25.00
- £25.00 (full day, 10.5 hours: 7.30am – 6pm
- £3.50 (1 hour of care)
- Please note that all sessions must be paid for in advance (see attachment at bottom of this page for payment details).
- Extra sessions booked during the week (where space allows) should be paid on the morning.
- 7.30-9am Breakfast (i.e. cereals, toast etc.), 10.30ish snack (i.e. fruit, crackers etc), 4.30ish light snack (i.e. sandwiches, toast, beans on toast)
To make a booking
- To make a booking please email email@example.com or contact us 07516059950 if Holiday Club is in session
- Please bring a completed registration form if you haven’t already been sent one (see below)
- Please inform staff at the time of booking if your child has any additional needs or dietary requirements. We will need to ensure we have the right staff and resources to support your child.
- All payments should be made in advance either by childcare voucher, bank transfer, cheque or cash.
REGISTRATION AND BOOKING FORMS CAN BE FOUND BELOW
NB When Holiday Club is in session, our team can be contacted on 07516059950 . At other times, email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve been working really hard to create a holiday club for Keyworth families that combines high quality child care with affordable pricing. We’re keen to hear what you think about the club so please let us have your feedback.