Whole School OFSTED Report
Keyworth Primary last received a whole-school inspection in 2014, receiving an overall judgement of 'Good' (see below for the 2015 pre-school inspection). The full, hugely positive, report can be found at the bottom of this page. The inspectors singled out the following positive aspects of our school:
- Leaders create a caring and supportive ‘family-feel’ culture where the aim for high achievement is shared by the whole school community.
- Pupils throughout the school make good progress.
- Teaching assistants make a highly effective contribution to pupils’ learning.
- Pupils enjoy school because they are valued by all staff as unique individuals.
- The school supports pupils who need extra help in learning well. This enables them to make good progress.
- Pupils’ eagerness to learn, their behaviour around the school and the effective way that they are kept safe contribute well to school life.
- The high-quality experiences, visits and additional activities provided by the school make a lasting contribution to broadening pupils’ horizons, providing extra interest and excitement to learning.
- The school promotes pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development exceptionally well. The exciting work with the Royal Shakespeare Company deepens pupils’ understanding of their cultural heritage.
Pre-School: Little Windmills
Dedicated to providing high-quality care and learning (OFSTED, 2015)
At the bottom of this page you will find a copy of our most recent OFSTED report. I'm sure you will be as delighted as we are by how positively the inspectors have judged provision in Little Windmills.
The inspector seemed particularly impressed with how enthusiastic and motivated the children are, and how carefully our `highly qualified' staff work to ensure the children are safe at all times when under our care. We're particularly proud of the following comments:
`Children are excited and inspired to learn as they explore this well-resourced and well-organised environment...staff praise children's efforts and achievements and boost their confidence and self-esteem.' (OFSTED, 2015)
The report is a real tribute to our dedicated staff and your fantastic children!