School Uniform Policy
The items shown here are all available from the school office. Other items in the list below are readily available from children's clothing suppliers.
Pupils should wear:
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Black or grey trousers or shorts
- White blouse or shirt
- Red and white checked dress
- Red sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece
- Flat, plain, black shoes that do not feature branding (not trainers)
- Sun hats are to be worn when outside
- An all day sun cream is to be applied before school.
- All children to have water bottles in school.
- Black/ navy shorts
- White T shirt
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Tracksuit/ warm top for cold weather
- Boys- trunks (not shorts) and a towel.
- Girls- one piece swimming costume and a towel.
- The Local Authority discourages the wearing of goggles on safety grounds. Children will only be allowed to wear them if a parent sends in a letter of permission.
- Long hair must be tied back.
Polo Shirts £5.50
Book Bags £4.00
PE Bags £4.00
Sizes are 3/4 years, 5/6years,7/8 years,9/10 years, 11 years & 13 years
Uniform with the school logo on can also be bought from Tesco Direct, with a donation going back to school. Please follow the following link: http://www.tesco.com/direct/keyworth-primary-and-nursery-school/20803.school