School Uniform Policy
The items shown here are all available from the school office. Other items in the list below are readily available from children's clothing suppliers.
Pupils should wear:
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Black or grey trousers or shorts
- White blouse or shirt
- Red and white checked dress
- Red sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece
- Flat, plain, black shoes that do not feature branding (not trainers)
- Sun hats are to be worn when outside
- An all day sun cream is to be applied before school.
- All children to have water bottles in school.
- Black/ navy shorts
- White T shirt
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Tracksuit/ warm top for cold weather
- Boys- trunks (not shorts) and a towel.
- Girls- one piece swimming costume and a towel.
- The Local Authority discourages the wearing of goggles on safety grounds. Children will only be allowed to wear them if a parent sends in a letter of permission.
- Long hair must be tied back.
Cardigans/Jumpers £10.00 (£12.00 for small adults)
Polo Shirts £5.50
Book Bags £4.00
PE Bags £4.00
Sizes are 3/4 years, 5/6years,7/8 years,9/10 years, 11 years & 13 years
All available from the school office, via the shop area on the Eduspot, school money website or by completing the order form below.
Uniform with the school logo on can also be bought online from My Clothing, with a donation going back to school. Please follow the following link: https://myclothing.com/